Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome baby Jordyn!


Congratulations Alli and Grant! My little sista finally had her little girl. We have been waiting for this little one to come into our family. Jordyn Pearl Hyland was born today at 12:39 pm, weighed in at 6 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches long and just beautiful. They are thinking she may have strawberry blonde hair (taking after her aunt in a way:)) I am so excited for them and I know lil' Ms. Bre is anxious to have a girl cousin to play with. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

woo hoo!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! Thanks for letting us know! Tell Ali and Grant congrats since I am not sure if they will check their blog soon!

heather said...

ohh, teeny, tiny baby. Does that make you wish you had one?

Shani said...

She is so stinking cute. Does it make you want another one of your own mothagoose?!?!?!?!