Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day Chad!

I just wanted to take some time and tell Chad what an amazing dad he is! Gaver's and B's absolutely adore him and love being with him. I know without a doubt that Gavin and Bre will learn and grow so much through his example and love. There have been countless times that I have come home from work and Chad is in Breezy's room playing kitchen or dressing up her babies or fighting bad guys and playing super heroes with Gavin. He always makes sure that the time he has with the kids counts. His family is number one! My favorite is when Gavin and I say our prayers, each time Gavin always blesses his daddy to be safe at work. They are always thinking about him! He is an inspiration to me, Gavin, and Bre. We are so lucky to have him in our lives and benefit from the amazing person that he is. Chad is my rock and I thank him for his unconditional love, his dedication to his family, and his way making sure we are not taking life too seriously. I hope that he has a Happy Father's Day, even if he is at work!
We love you!
Wee's, Gaver's and Bre's

5 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

Chad is a great Dad! You can definitely tell Gaver's and B's are his!

heather said...

Ohh, Pate as a dad. So fitting.


Is Chad going to the dinner on Sat. night? If not we are meeting at Whitneys house at 7 or 7:30pm. Email me heather.carlile27@gmail.com (Even though it would be fun to see Pate, it would be so much fun if you came with us!)

Naomi said...

What a great fathers day tribute! I love it. Chad is so cute with the kids!

Tara said...

Ah, what a sweet tribute! It's so neat to see all these boys with kids!

Shani said...

Chadwick, you are awesome. Such a good dad and awesome husband to that fiery redhed mothagoose! Happy belated Father's day! Love ya!