Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!!

A little late but that's okay! My little guy turned 4 on Sunday! We had both mine and Chad's families over for a little party and he had a great time. Gavin made sure that everyone who came through our door had a present for him. He was so excited for this day to come and as you can see, he was not disappointed.
Gavin with Nana and Papa
Gavin with Bompa and Grandma Kari
Bre lovin' the ice cream!
My nephew Cole getting in on some of the ice cream action!
Gavin with his buddies!
Gaver with mommy and daddy!
Gavin holding up one of his presents!
Gaver & Dylan sitting in front of his presents.
Gaver wanted a Transformer cake. Not what I had in mind but it will do!
Gaver and Kailee on his new trampoline! He wakes up every morning asking if he can go out and jump.
I am so lucky to be his mom!




4 comments:

Whitney said...

Gavin is so cute. Hey If Chad dosen't want to go then we should all go together. I want to go, just not all by myself. Let me know what you think. Are you excited to teach at Hunter next year. I will have to come say hi since you will be so close.

Tara said...

I can't believe you have a 4 year old! That's just crazy talk. He is such a cute little dude!

Whitney said...

I am down with going without the husband also. Unless something comes up with my baby to where I can't go, Count me in.

Brooke said...

what a cutie pie! can hardly believe he is four! well I have decided to go private so will you email me at brookesjunkmail@gmail.com!