Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's day!

Happy Father's day to Laurey and Marvin!
I just love my dad so much. He has been my number one supporter my entire life. He had 3 girls that he would do anything for. We always knew that when mom said no that we could go and ask dad! He likes to try to act tough but we know that he is a big teddy bear. I am grateful that I was blessed enough to have him as my dad and Gaver's and B's love him as their Bompa. I know without a doubt that I would not be where I am today if it weren't for his love, support, and endless belief in me! Thanks dad for being a huge part of my life! I love you!
Marv is the best father-in-law that anyone could ask for. He is probably the hardest worker that I know and a genius when it comes to fixing really anything. He is such a softy when it comes to his grandkids and they love their Papa so much. I can definitely tell that Gavin is a Pate when he asks me if we can take apart his bike and put it back together! Marv is always concerned and will always be the first one to ask how things are going. I absolutely love how sweet and caring he is! Happy Father's Day Marv!

1 comment:

Grant and Alli said...

So cute! That explains Dad to a tee..He's the best! I was crying just reading it.