Sunday, October 5, 2008

Not So Much!

Ok so I am not as back in business as I thought. My evenings now are spent grading and correcting. I need to find a happy balance or just leave work at school! There is nothing like grading 120 writing pieces! O'well, I wouldn't have it any other way. These pictures are from Bre's birthday, the State Fair, and Gavin's soccer. My favorite is Gavin dressing up in Bre's princess clothes. He told me not to worry and that he was just playing. He reassured me that boys can dress-up when it is just for play and not for real. He has the best sense of humor and I just love talking to him. Bre keeps surprising me everyday with new things she is saying and sentences she is putting together. One of my favorite moments was when she was running to get on the trampoline, she just stopped and blew me a kiss. She is such a sweetie and she makes me smile.

At Bre's birthday, my dad found a grasshopper and put it on the trampoline. Gavin loved it and was entertained for quite awhile. The grasshopper on the other hand was not!

1 comment:

Kelley Rae said...

Great pics - I love Gavin's reasoning about dressing up, but it probably still doesn't make Chad all that fine with it!