Monday, July 21, 2008

Meet Mr. Chubbs

I knew the day would come when we needed to get another dog. Not one to take Bubba's place, but one to fill that void that was left when Bubba died. Gavin kept asking when we were going to get another dog and I knew that Gaver and B's needed a little pal. We called the same lady that we bought Bubba from and she had a litter that was ready to go. We went today and had Gavin pick him out, it was so sad and exciting at the same time. We decided to name him Chubbs, after Bubba because we still miss him so much and felt it would be a great ode to him. Chubbs already has so much personality and fits perfectly into our family!


8 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

How cute!! I love puppies. They are so much fun. (and hard :) ) But fun none the less.

Derek and Jannette said...

So Cute. I would love a cute little dog like that!

Whitney said...

Oh my heck, that is the cutest thing ever. I want to hold it. Hope you are having fun with a puppy again. I love dogs!!!!

Grant and Alli said...

Oh Mr.Chubbs is so cute! I bet Bubba is so happy now:)

Tara said...

Oh what a darling little puppy! Raleigh really wants a dog one day but I keep trying to put the foot down. It is hard when they are so cute though! I just don't want to scoop the crap you know?

Shani said...

Mr chubbs has beautiful eyes! I am glad you have a new beautiful dog to love. You guys make good dog parents. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Mothagoose brood. Love ya!

Brooks and Mandy said...

Cute Cute Puppy. I knew it would not take you guys long to get another one!

heather said...

So cute. I would much prefer a little puppy than our big lab.