Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bear Lake

This past weekend Chad and I met up with some friends at Bear Lake. The amazing Naomi hooked us up with the place and it was just fantastic. There were 8 other couples/friends that came and we had a blast. We hung out at the beach during the day (I had forgotten how blue and beautiful this place is) then went home to get cleaned up, and then hung out at the house. In the back yard of the house there was a sand volleyball pit, a firepit, horseshoe pits, a patio and lots of land for the kids to play. It was perfect, especially when there are 11 toddlers to keep entertained and 3 newborns. When all the kids were asleep we would play card games, Wii, Playstation or did some karaoke. Chad surprised us all with his Beatles impressions. Then the last day, Chad and I took the kids on a four-wheeling ride and wound up at the top of this hill with an amazing view of the lake. This is definitely something I would like to do yearly, the kids loved it, I had great time and it was fun being with friends! Thanks for getting it all planned Naomi, you are AMAZING and we love ya!

Gavin collecting some mud and seashells.

What a cutie!

Yes, that is Chad (pink swim cap) and Grant holding up their swim trunks.

Chad and Bre on our four-wheeling ride.

Me with the kiddies, check out the view of the lake.

Here is the gorgeous view from our place. I know my photography skills are not up to par!

Chad, me and Bre just chillaxin!

Ahhh! How sweet.

My little sis, her husband Grant and lil' miss Jordyn.

Me with my little buddy.

My cute little Gaver's who is now loving me taking pictures of him!

Bre and Aleena hanging out eating their sandy plums!

I just love my family!

Check out these BIG HUNKS! Nate, Chad, and Grant are only trouble when they are together.

This is what Bre called "her water" and she wanted mommy to sit with her.

5 comments:

heather said...

We love Bear Lake! It is so pretty and your pictures were great. The kids look adorable.

Tara Lee said...

Bear lake is awesome. That sounds like such a fun time! Ugh, Ral and I SO need to get away!!

Kelley Rae said...

Funny you mention Chad and the Beatles, that's all I remember him talking about in Driver's Ed. He was always singing them and I think it was Bush. Kinda random the things that strike your memory :) Love the pictures of Bear Lake, we're taking a trip there in August and I can't wait!

Naomi said...

I love the pics. I am so glad that you came we had such a blast. We will have to do it every year!!!

Shani said...

I am so mad things didn't work out and I had to stay home! Bummer. Just wait till next year. I will BE LEADING THE SKINNY DIPPING!