Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Easter

I know, I know it has been a while since I posted last. Time just seems to go by just too fast and I feel like I am on a rollercoaster waiting for it to slow down.
Any-whooo! Easter was quite the excitement around the Pate home. As always family traditions kick into high gear and it is go, go, go! We had our annual easter egg decorating party. Gavin actually sat and decorated eggs longer than I thought! Bre lasted all of 5 minutes, but she absolutely loved decorating herself in all the easter egg stickers! Of course the Easter Bunny came and visited Gav and B's. Gav got some Transformers and B's a Dora picnic set. As usual the kids were spoiled more than ever. We had three easter egg hunts, one at Grandma Kari's, one at Aunt Meggie's and then one at Great Grandma Tootsie's. I am just so grateful for such an amazing family and all the memories that we create through the many traditions! Life is great!

No comments: