Sunday, May 11, 2008

Being grateful for MOMS & being a mom!

My mom with Bre.
This is a small ode to the two greatest moms in my life. I am absolutely the luckiest person to have been blessed with the amazing mom that I have. She is the most giving, thoughtful, and supportive person that I know. She has been my number one fan my entire life! I pray that I can be the type of mom that she is. Thanks for being an inspiration in my life! I love ya!

Papa and Nana with Gavin and Bre.

I am also so lucky to have a sweet mother-in-law (Tracy). When Chad was on his mission I fell in love with his family and it enabled me to create a close relationship with his mom. I enjoy the time we spend together and she has been so helpful. Tracy is one of the most selfless people that I know. She loves to do things for others and would live without, if it meant helping someone else. Thanks for all you do for me! I love ya!


Gavin and Bre playing in the car! They love pretending to drive!



My amazing husband (Chad), with Gavin and Bre!

What a great Mother's Day it has been. As I sit here and think about what this day is really about, I can't help but think about why I love being a mom. I really cannot imagine my life without my Gaver's or B's in it. Words cannot explain the love that I have for my kids. They show me every day what is truly important in life and that is family. Their unconditional love for everyone (especially me), personalities, smiles, funny sayings, hugs, and kisses keep me going from day to day. I look forward to seeing them when I get home from work and being able to spend the rest of the day with them. They are my sunshine and they make me happy to be a mom! I love you guys!











1 comment:

Grant and Alli said...

Too cute! That is wierd we pretty much posted the exact same blog! How crazy is that?
You are such a great Mom!!!
** Love ya.